<p>I am in bad humor because…</p>
- I do not feel happy about what I have become in my work.
- I do not feel appreciated with what I do
- I have become the fire at the office place, always speaking my mind
- I do not intend to be passive. I just do what I believe is right, in a sensible and responsible way.
- I want to make myself heard, but I do not want to make too much noise.
- I have lost the structure. I am lost in red tape and in a well built office place complex.
- I am missing some thoughts because I’m busy thinking of what will happen to me.
- I am hesitating to work in full optimal productivity because I do not believe that it is solely my job
- I have aged in a regular 8-5 job, that used to make me happy.
I am in bad humor. In fact, I have no humor at all right now. Shall I say, "humor me"??
I turn tech ideas into websites using Ruby. I'm a budding Buddhist practitioner, passionate about health & fitness, a licensed yoga teacher (RYT 200), and a cat fanatic!
- blood pressure
- live book signing
- healthy living
- lowering blood pressure
- new year
- quotes to live by
- travelers notebook
- Monday Motivation
- himalayan salt lamp
- life tips
- digital ocean
- open letter
- tech talks
- song lyrics
- life lessons
- short story
- living life
- my Nyey
- new normal
- jump rope
- two-wheel journey
- planner girl
I'm sharing with you P150 gift from GoFutureFresh! Click here to accept my gift.