<p>I am in bad humor because…</p>
- I do not feel happy about what I have become in my work.
- I do not feel appreciated with what I do
- I have become the fire at the office place, always speaking my mind
- I do not intend to be passive. I just do what I believe is right, in a sensible and responsible way.
- I want to make myself heard, but I do not want to make too much noise.
- I have lost the structure. I am lost in red tape and in a well built office place complex.
- I am missing some thoughts because I’m busy thinking of what will happen to me.
- I am hesitating to work in full optimal productivity because I do not believe that it is solely my job
- I have aged in a regular 8-5 job, that used to make me happy.
I am in bad humor. In fact, I have no humor at all right now. Shall I say, "humor me"??
I turn tech ideas into websites using Ruby. I'm a budding Buddhist practitioner, passionate about health & fitness, a certified yoga teacher, and a cat fanatic!
- blood pressure
- live book signing
- healthy living
- lowering blood pressure
- new year
- quotes to live by
- travelers notebook
- Monday Motivation
- himalayan salt lamp
- life tips
- digital ocean
- open letter
- tech talks
- song lyrics
- life lessons
- short story
- living life
- my Nyey
- new normal
- jump rope
- two-wheel journey
- planner girl
- mental health
I'm sharing with you P150 gift from GoFutureFresh! Click here to accept my gift.
Stay focused with me on Forest and turn our focused time into adorable trees! Enter 4SRBRGTSG to be a part of Forest!