1. You wake up in the morning, and you suddenly remember your codes… or, you dreamt of a code, and feel positive that its the solution you've been thinking about for quite sometime now.
2. You can't do without having a notebook and a pen to quickly scribble down your flowcharts or pseudocodes. Sometimes, you even keep receipts and make them serve as quick notes.
3. You know a couple of languages that you can write code with. You come up with a short exercise and try to implement it in all languages that you know.
4. When a request is made for something and it sounds so simple, you give suggestions on implementations that you've never done before. (Hehe.. sounds fun!)
5. You write a piece of code in 10lines, and you are unhappy, you'll try to refactor and clean.
6. When a situation calls for an analogy of a "yes" or "no", you demonstrate it as a "0" or its a "1". When someone says: "2+3=5", you say it as: "x+y=z"
7. Coding is more fun than playing or watching movie. code vs sleep
8. You can't easily appreciate billboards, and other details, but when errors are involved, you can easily detect it.
9. You hate being disturbed when coding. This is a taboo. DND.
10. And my last item… you write love letters in digital format! ..as in code your love letters using your favorite script.
I hope I'm not yet a geek programmer. Lolz…
I turn tech ideas into websites using Ruby. I'm a budding Buddhist practitioner, passionate about health & fitness, a certified yoga teacher, and a cat fanatic!
- blood pressure
- live book signing
- healthy living
- lowering blood pressure
- new year
- quotes to live by
- travelers notebook
- Monday Motivation
- himalayan salt lamp
- life tips
- digital ocean
- open letter
- tech talks
- song lyrics
- life lessons
- short story
- living life
- my Nyey
- new normal
- jump rope
- two-wheel journey
- planner girl
- mental health
I'm sharing with you P150 gift from GoFutureFresh! Click here to accept my gift.